[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Indie-Pendent Post: Fyrinnae Arcane Magic and their Other Eyeshadows

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**

Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Shadows

Fyrinnae is one of my favorite indie lines to date.  The line creates colors that exist in my dreams which actually means my dreams come true!  The eyeshadows all come in loose form and for some of you that may sound like a pain.  I have gotten used to it and often use them foiled.  I don't use just water since it can eventually cause fallout as it dries.  I use a non-oily eye makeup remover which I explain in this post.

Fyrinnae Eyeshadows

My favorite eyeshadows are the Arcane Magic ($6.35USD)
ones.  Complex shadows with three or four colors showing up under various lighting conditions and at different angles.  You might not be able to see the change but people looking at you will.  The pictures do not show their true colors for it is hard to get the true magical essence of each color but I included several to show some of the different colors.

The Arcane Magic colors pictured below are the following:  Feline Familiars, Pyromantic Erotica, Velvet Vampire, Faerie Glamour, Electric Stardust, and Trickery.  I won't explain the colors since the site does a good job with the descriptions.




Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Swatches

The regular eyeshadows ($5.90USD) are also to die for.  Complex and saturated with color, I don't think any of their colors can disappoint.  The ones shown here are all wearable for most skin tones and are pretty much neutral with a twist.  Damn Paladins-a cool tone taupe with a blue overlay; Immortality-pure holographic sparkle in a blue-black base; STFU-copper, copper, copper; Sumatran Tiger-peach shimmer with a green glow; and Te Amo-a mysteriously soft and sometimes sheer rose copper.


Fyrinnae Eyeshadow Swatches



Here, I am wearing Pyromantic Erotica with Immortality as a liner.  Again, it is hard to get the full effect of the Arcane Magic shadow here but it is visible.


This one I am wearing just Immortality.  So pretty!

If you haven't tried any of the stuff, I have to say that you are missing out.  And if you think you are too old, well you aren't.  I wear the stuff and so does my mum.  In fact, she actually finished one-Rapunzel Has Extensions.  Yeah, Fyrinnae has amazing stuff for any age and gender, even your cat will get its nose into the stuff and feel pretty!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact