[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Darkened Blue Nail Polish Squad

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**

The Midnight Blurples

Whenever I read about someone who has makeup and never opened or tried the product, I wonder how could you do that?  I have to touch every eyeshadow, blush, lipstick that I buy as soon as possible.  I can never leave these products untouched.  But when it comes to nail polish, I will buy it and tuck it away.  Soon, I will have accumulated colors of the same likeness without knowing. 

I figured it was finally time to open a couple of unopened bottles-the midnight blurples or are they midnight plues?  You know the very dark blue/purples or purple blues.  Either way, I didn't know I had these four until now!

Swatches

ULTA Professional Rock Star-Naming it this and you expect a glittery, attention-getting polish.  Not this one.  This is more of your angst-ridden, brooding one, kind of like that vampire type rock star that wants all the attention it can get from you or everyone from the audience.  Still I like this dark one.  It looks as though it is just a blackened blue but change angles and it turns to blackened purple.  Under sunlight, it reveals glints of blue/purple shimmer.  Very brooding.  (By the way, whenever I see the name of this one, I always think of the movie Rockstar with Mark Wahlberg.)

Ulta Rock Star

ULTA Salon Love My Blackberry-This one plays tricks on me.  At first glance it looks dark blue then it turns dark purple.  A blink makes it change color! This one is a shimmery dark blue/purple duochrome.

Ulta Love My Blackberry

OPI Ink-I didn't know I had this one.  Well, actually I liked the color but never looked at the name of it.  I have the suede matte version here.  Like its matte version there is glitter but more of  duochrome quality.  This one is similar to Ulta's Love My Blackberry, changing color at different angles from dark blue to purple and the glitter doing the same.

OPI Ink

Diamond Cosmetics Midnight Blue-This one is the basic non-shimmer blackened blue.  Nothing changes with this one.  Just looks gothic and dark.  Good as a base for sponging and such.

Diamond Cosmetics Midnight Blue

There you have my midnight blurples.  I have a couple of regular blurples that I didn't know I had.  I will have to go through those someday soon.  In the meantime, just enjoy these.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact