[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Nails - Zoya Codie

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I bought this on a whim because I didn't have any dark brown polish, or at least I don't think I do.  I just don't take inventory of my stash.  I think I should someday so I don't buy duplicates.  This is part of Zoya's 2011 Fall Collection of Smoke and Mirrors.  I obviously went for the smoke part probably because I am a non-smoker.(<----just some stupid jibberish)

Described as a blackened espresso brown creme with subtle olive undertones.? Great for when you want something dark and dramatic but not black.  The dark green gives it that personality of sophistication making it very fashionable for the upcoming cold months.




A nice simple color that packs a punch and can be used as a base for glittery topcoats!  I like this one!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact