[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Semi-Permanent Haircolor: Yeah Mon My Red Stripe

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**

pic from amazon.com

No, it isn't the beer.  It is my hair.  I told you in a previous post I put in a skunk stripe.  Well, I put in a crimson red to eliminate the white hair.  I used the N Rage Crimson Red ($9.99USD).  I wouldn't call it a completely demi-permanent haircolor nor is it a semi-permanent.  It is somewhere in between.  The color is pretty thick and will stain anything, so don't be careless when doing this and I mean cover the floor and wear an old t-shirt because this stuff is concentrated color.

Since I bleach my hair all the time, any color I put in will stay in since it is so porous (and by this time semi-damaged).  I used foils to separate my other colored hair from this color, just slopped it on like a pig slopping in mud; folded the foils and left it in for about 30 mins.  No heat is needed for this but you can apply some heat by sitting under a heat lamp or dryer to let it soak in more.  However, this doesn't guarantee its lasting power because there is no developer mixed with this.  Be aware that this stuff can bleed onto your pillow even after your hair is dry, so I suggest using an old pillow cover when you sleep.

This is how it turned out.


Yes, that is my pasty chest and lanky arm at the side.  Turned out just the way I planned it to be.  If you are wondering what my other hair color is, it is a light golden brown-a mixture of demi-color that I had leftover and not from one brand.  You could say it is my own special blend!
After trying this color, I might have to try other colors like blue, orange, green, purple, or just have a rainbow!  (So much fun being an old fart!)



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact