[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Eye Looks with LORAC Bejeweled Eye Shadow Palette Trio

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I did some quick EOTDs (Eye Of The Day) looks with these quads.  Nothing fancy, just an example of how they wear on the eyes.  If you haven't read my review on these, you can click here.

Amethyst Palette

The Amethyst palette is a smoky palette.  The icy white and sparkly platinum colors really don't do much for me nowadays but it is still something to play with.  However, the purple and the purple black liner in this palette goes with the other two.  You can't say this one will be a waste of a palette.

Topaz Palette

The Topaz palette is a warm palette.  Usually I am not a fan of really warm colors but this one is just right for an everyday look.

Quartz Palette

The Quartz or nude palette is my favorite.  Really can't go wrong with this set of taupe colors.  As you know and I am sure PinkSith knows the makeup proverb:  All roads lead to taupe!

In all of the pictures I only used the colors in the palette, no extra eyeliner stuff.  My mascara is the cake mascara Tana Stone.




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact