ORLY Rock the World \m/

Rock the World is another nail polish from ORLY Mineral FX collection. The color reminds me of a lipstick I had way back by Sebastian Trucco called Courtly-a burgundy rose with gold glimmer to warm the color up.  This one is similar with the burgundy rose base but not only does it have gold glimmer, it has rose pink glimmer.

You can see the how the glimmer makes the nails look faux-gritty.

Not as duochrome as I liked but still a nice color that evokes some Fall ambience to my nails.


Pretty!



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs

Who Am I?

I am Olivia, writer of two beauty blogs with a cult following The Unknown Beauty Blog and Into the Palette. I am a B-List Beauty Blogger with a strong addiction to television!

View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs