California Mango Mend-One Awesome Jar of Cream

Like Goldilocks I am looking for stuff that is just right and this California Mango Mend cuticle cream suits me well.  I first saw this on JeweledThumb's blog. She mentioned it was greasy at first which I don't mind, I like to feel the moisture of cuticle creams.




The texture is a bit different from other creams, well it isn't all cream yet it isn't all gel.  It is like putting a greasy spoon of taffy on your nails.  I know this doesn't make sense but with the smell and the look of it, makes me think of stretched out taffy.  Greasy at first which gives it time to be massaged into the cuticles and skin, later dries to a moisturizing finish. 

I bought the 4oz. ($7-$12USD) vat size to use also as a hand and foot cream.  I definitely will have to look out for the tube size ones to keep in my purse or anywhere around the house to grab.  This one is an instant holy grail and I have JeweledThumb to thank!



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs

Who Am I?

I am Olivia, writer of two beauty blogs with a cult following The Unknown Beauty Blog and Into the Palette. I am a B-List Beauty Blogger with a strong addiction to television!

View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs