[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

More Stuff I Bought and It's Only November

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Did I tell you about the stuff I bought this November? Yes, I did in this post.  Did I tell you what happens when I go shopping to the mall with another cosmetic addict-my mother?  The picture above should tell you.

Yeah, I ended up buying MAC stuff because it was a freestanding store and had stuff that would make my life simpler.  At least I think!  I bought MAC Lipglass in Pinkarat, Strobe Cream, Prussian Powerpoint, Nubile Paint Pot, and Quite Natural Paint Pot.  Now, let's go to Chanel-Peridot and Graphite nail polishes, Le Blanc de Chanel, Chanel Lipbalm, and Illusion D'Ombre in Epatant. 

What happened to me? I think it was hormones.  At least, I would like to blame it on those but it is when the mind just blanks out and the hand moves the wallet.  Reviews will follow in future postings.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact