[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Romi Beauty Digital Foundation - Would You Buy It?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

You know how it is, you are bored sitting on the couch and nothing is on TV.  You channel surf and eventually end up watching one of those shopping channels.  For me my clicker stopped at Home Shopping Network, HSN for short.  I caught a glimpse of a new beauty gadget called Romi Beauty Digital Foundation.

Romi Beauty Digital Foundation is a pulsating sponge and foundation dispenser in one.  It comes from one of the countries that is obsessed with beauty products as much as the U.S.-Korea.  The gadget retails for $89.95 including three sponge replacements and three containers of foundation.  Here is a demo of the product:



Looks interesting doesn't it?  The thought of a little portable machine stippling the sponge and applying a smooth application of foundation looks easy.  How many times have you been tired from bouncing that sponge onto your face?  Quick and easy so why haven't I bought it?

Well, it is the replacement of products that stops me.  I have to replace the sponge and I have to buy the containers of foundations which retail for $34.95.  Not bad. The foundations come in three choices of light, medium, and dark.  These are self-adjusting foundations that will adapt to the many skin tones of that level.  I don't trust foundations that claim to be self-adjusting because they never look right on every skin tone.  I also prefer to use my own foundation that feels comfortable on my skin.  What happens if I don't like the texture of this one? 

I know I shouldn't be saying anything about this product without trying it out.  I mean it is judging a book by its cover.  I think the product has potential and it isn't a bad idea; battery operated, no cord and no need for any additional movement with the hand other than moving it around the face.  People with arthritic pain can find this product useful, so much easier to hold this than to hold onto a brush or a sponge.  I would probably buy this product if I could use my own foundation of choice with empty cartridges.  Or maybe, it would just be simpler to make a vibrating sponge and just use any foundation. 

What do you think of this product? Good, bad, curious? 



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact