[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

What I Have Bought So Far in the Month of November

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

I can't believe when I post this it will be four days into November.  Just yesterday it was a sizzling August day and now the holidays are going to be in full swing including the shopping.  I really didn't buy holiday stuff just some little things that I need as I grow older.  If I go at this rate, I will have another traincase filled with November buys.  I have to stop...really!

This is what I have bought so far this month.  I won't go into details.  Those will be for a separate post.

Graftobian neutralizers: Yellow and Pink

Graftobian Neutralizers in Yellow Hi-Lite and Pink Hi-lite ($8.99USD)- I need these because my eyeshadow was not pulling its true colors on my eyes.  Yellow is to neutralize redness and pink is for gray/brown.  I will explain why I bought these in a separate post.  I have to say that these are great neutralizers for their texture and pigment!

Make Up For Ever HD in 120

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #120 ($40)-Yeah, I know I am late to the game but I had tons of other foundations.  I just found that this fall/winter my skin is not as happy as it was last winter!  Got this one to match me perfectly!

NARS Miss Liberty

NARS Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush ($27)-You know I have learned that the lightest of blushes works for me.  I had an epiphany and realized that my face is just not made for blush.  It is just made for the softest glow of color.  With NARS Sex Appeal and this one, I pretty much have my blushes.

Salma Hayek lipgloss in Peony

Salma Hayek Lights, Camera, Action Eye Trio in Pewter

Salma Hayek Nuance Lipgloss ($7.49) and Lights, Camera, Action Eye trio ($8.49)-These were pure impulse and not sure if it was a good idea yet.  The lipgloss is a sheer pink shimmer and its okay but not exactly one that I feel that is totally for me in terms of texture.  The eye trio is interesting that it houses a creamy liquid shadow, a white crayon highlighter, and a black eyeliner.  Cute but hmmmm.  More in a future post.

Credit for this pic is Amazon.com

Fringe season 3 dvd Blu-Ray-Damn straight I love this show!  Even though I dvr-ed the entire season and watched each episode about 4x's, I still like it enough to have the entire season on dvd.  Each season gets better and I don't understand why people aren't watching it.  It is a show that doesn't dumb down its audience what is wrong with you people who don't boost its ratings?  And what I have to say about this season, season 4 that it is the best yet!

There you have it, my November buys so far.  See ya later, while I go purge some things!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact