Happy Holidays-A Modern Tree by Mosha Katani, A Holiday Manicure, One of My Favorite Christmas Movies, and a Hiatus

I have to thank Mosha Katani the Queen (Goddess) of Kohl sending me this picture of books symbolizing a Christmas Tree.  I love it!  The symbol of a tree for the holidays is represented by something other than the good old pine tree.  Very modern, chic, and 21st century!  Maybe, I will do one next year in cupcakes, but I don't think it will last until Christmas.
Pic credit goes to Mosha Katani

By the way, if you haven't tried Mosha Katani Sormeh, you are missing out!

I decided to post my last manicure of the year with a simple one by Ulta called Tink-Her-Bell.  I actually thought this said Tink-Her-Balls, how raunchy and fun.  I was wrong of course.  Yeah, I need to wear reading glasses when I pick out my polishes next time!  Pure fun silvery pink glitter and glam!  I know it isn't Christmasy but it has that holiday charm.

Ulta Tink-Her-Bell

And, one of my favorite Christmas movies.  Okay, it isn't exactly the warm and fuzzy feeling type but it sure makes me laugh and reminds me that not all Santas can be sweet!  It is Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton and the late John Ritter.






As of this post, the blog will be on hiatus. I need to break myself from this blog for awhile and get my writing skills back to where it was before. Take care have a great holiday and New Year.   Hope to see you and this blog in 2012!

P.S.  Spam comments will be removed!


Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs

Who Am I?

I am Olivia, writer of two beauty blogs with a cult following The Unknown Beauty Blog and Into the Palette. I am a B-List Beauty Blogger with a strong addiction to television!

View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs