Like My Shoes?-Vintage Anne Klein Couture

Some of you may have wondered what shoes I was wearing in this post (scroll all the way down to the last picture).  I am wearing a pair of Anne Klein Couture mules that I bought long ago, I think in the late 80's.  I remember seeing these on display at the department store beckoning my name.  I didn't have any outfit to go with them but for some reason I had to have them!
As you can see I hardly wore these shoes.  I just kept them in a shoebox for safe keeping.  Vintage and still fashionable.  These shoes are still divine!






Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blog

Give This Blog a Shout Out

Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!

Subscribe by Email


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs