My Drugstore Binge-Maybelline Color Tattoo and Dream Bouncy Blush, L'Oreal Infallible and More

I went on a major drugstore binge today.  I went on an actual hunt for these products from Target to Ulta to Walgreens and nothing.  I figured as my day was dimming to sundown, my luck had turned bad.  Thirsty and tired, I wanted a bottle of Perrier to quench my parched soul.  I decided to pop into CVS and lo and behold...all the cosmetic stuff I had been searching for in brand-spanking new displays.  No one had touched these!!!!  I was the first!!!



Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eye Liners ($9.99USD)




Physicians Formula Kohl Eyeliner Trios (10.99USD)





Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush ($7.99USD)





Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows ($6.99USD)





L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Eyeshadows ($7.99USD)


Swatches will be coming soon and my thoughts.  I can tell you already I am disappointed with one of the products and will have to return it.  Wait and see to find out.


Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs