[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Nars Blushes - Starting A New Collection

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I used to be a faithful Nartian.  I collected the eyeshadows and blushes way back when they first came out.  Then I just strayed.  I ended up purging my collection.  Well, now I am starting back on the blushes but this time realizing that not all the colors will look good on me.  In fact, I thought many blushes looked good on me until someone asked me to make them animal balloons.  That is when I knew blush didn't enhance my face.


I think I mentioned Sex Appeal before but never swatched it.  This one is flesh tone peach with a slight pink undertone to it.  Depending on your skin's undertone, it will show up more warm peach or pink leaning towards peach. 

Madly is one that I purged but wanted again.  Thanks to Joy from Make Up and Me who gifted this to me, I find this one to be a keeper this time around.  The formula or texture is different from what I remembered; it has improved.  The color is putty color that just adds the slightest color to cheeks.

Miss Liberty is one of my November purchases.  Even though it is labeled as a highlighting blush because of its glimmer and soft sparkle, I find it adds enough color to my cheeks to define them.  The color is glimmery light soft peach beige.


All of these blushes pretty much do what they do for me which is add color without looking like a clown.  They define my cheeks enough without looking like a cosmic ray beamed heat on them.  I look pretty normal and I have stopped blowing balloons and twisting them into poodles and fishes.

By the way, all these colors do make great eyeshadows!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact