[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Inglot Full Metal Eyeliners

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


In my last post on Inglot eyeliners I reviewed the Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gels which gave me a mouthful to say.  In this post, I do have some comments about the Full Metal Eyeliners ($13USD) but not as distinguishable.

I bought four colors: 528-caramel brown; 525-blue; 524-pewter; 521-purple.


These pencils are the retractable type and have a smudge sponge on one end.  Both ends have caps to protect them from the other makeup stuff when confined in a small space.  No accidental marks with both ends capped.  A sharpener is included.  Be sure to check the box when you open it because it is caught in there and won't slide out easily when the pencil comes out.  I almost threw them away if I didn't look into the boxes.

Unlike the gel liners, these are not waterproof.  These are the basic pencils that come in an array of metallic colors.  They can be used as eyeliners, waterliners, and eyeshadows thanks to the smudger on the other end.  These are waxed based and contain no parabens.

Are these long lasting?  They can be with proper prepping of the eye area.  Are they pigmented?  Not as much as the gel liners.  These lack the pigment and compared to others these can be a bit on the "sheer" side.  I do like these eyeliners because of their sheerness.  And the reason why I want a bit of sheerness is for lining the bottom lash line.

As I walk the road into my twilight years, I have noticed that dark pigmented liner on my bottom lash line makes me look like an aged Goth looking to hang out with the younger ones.  Not a pretty site considering I was never a Goth.  The pigmentation of these color the area just enough to bring definition and attention.  Polished, fashionable, and not the Strangers With Candy look!

So, if you want to cry out to the world that you have two eyes by circling them darkly and drastically, these aren't for you.  They are for the people who know they have two eyes!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact