[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

What to do With Beige Lipstick - Shit List Saturday

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Disclaimer:  In the following post the word "shit" refers to the disappointing end result of the performance and not the end result of a digestive tract.  However, due to some sensitivity issues; the product, the event, or the person will either remain nameless or changed.  The author of the post is in no way challenging the integrity of the subject being shit listed.

This isn't shitty to me but let's just say people have commented that I look like shit when I wear this product.  At first I thought I would just take it in stride and let them say what they wanted to say but when your own mother says, "You are closer to death's door than before.  Why taunt it?"  (Snarky has been passed down from generation to generation.)

It's the nude lipstick or beige lipstick. I know it detracts from my own lipcolor and just looks like concealer on the lips but the fashion statement it makes....I really don't know what it makes anymore. It doesn't make a statement on me anymore except the fact that a kid commented it looks like I smeared peanut butter on my lips!


I have given up and vow to never buy any more nude or beige lipsticks.  I am old and wise enough to know that they do nothing and make me look like a zombie which isn't good because many days I do walk around like one!

Anyone want an hors d'oeuvre?




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact