[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

I Will Have You Gobsmacked - This is My Favorite Foundation

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

I know I have reviewed many foundations from pro lines to less than pro lines. I do have a drugstore foundation that I haven't reviewed yet.  I really don't need this many foundations because personally I can't stand how it feels on my skin. (Geez, what a confession!)

You probably think, what a crazy statement I made.  Yeah, I think that too but I really didn't wear foundation until the late 80's and even then it didn't match my skintone.  I actually looked like death walking because of the weird ivory/grey tone that colored my skin.  For those of you old enough you remember that foundation colors came in two tones: sherbet orange and sherbet strawberry (pink).  Then Bobbi Brown came out with her line of yellow-toned foundations in the 90's.  (Turned out just a bit too jaundice looking but thank goodness cosmetic companies were turning away from ice cream tones.)


You think with cosmetic companies coming out with all these various foundations that I would find one that I could like and actually stick with at least three months, but not really.  Liquid is nice but I have to spread it with a sponge or brush.  Lotion or tinted moisturizer should be easy, yeah but I hate how some just feel.  Cream should just smooth out on the skin, sure it should but I don't need that much coverage.

So, what do I like?


Yes, that's right what Dr. Oz says is a hazard to my health; mineral makeup in loose form.  (Do I care what Dr. Oz says? No!)  And why do I like this? Because I am one laaaaazzzy ass!

By the way, this isn't a big name mineral makeup company.  It is just one of those independent ones that I reviewed here.  The only time I can't wear this foundation is between late October and through December, my winter skin does not like powder.  But once it gets back into the moisture mode, I use this because it is quick, easy, and matches my skin.  Most of all, it just feels like a layer of loose powder on my skin.  And that is good enough for me!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact