[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Nail Art - Shit List Saturday

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Disclaimer:  In the following post the word "shit" refers to the disappointing end result of the performance and not the end result of a digestive tract.  However, due to some sensitivity issues; the product, the event, or the person will either remain nameless or changed.  The author of the post is in no way challenging the integrity of the subject being shit listed.

When I was a teen, cable tv was just happening; mousse for the hair was the new hair product; day-glo clothing was in; and there was no internet.  I had a lot of leisure time even though I felt like I had too much homework especially calculus!  In between the 2nd and 3rd derivatives and the cosine and tangents, I painted my nails while listening to music blasting from my stereo.  I guess I was multi-tasking back then.  I painted dots, stripes, and little flowers on my nails and went to school the next day feeling special because people were in awe of my nail art.  Yeah, that was then and.....

This is now.  I don't have the time or patience to do anything on my nails except paint them as is but once in a while I get the urge to do something different.

Marbling I tried once before and it turned out really awful.  Maybe, I picked the wrong colors or something because it just didn't lay right on the nail.  I tried it again and this is the mess I made.



I hate marbling, no amount of patience will allow me to do this.  I hate putting tape around my nails to protect my fingers from the polish.  I hate pouring or dotting the polish into the water.  Most of all, I hate the mess it makes after I take off the tape!  The polish is everywhere because the polish on the tape is still wet.  It gets on my fingers on my other hand and also on the bottles of polish.  I find smears of polish on my bathroom counter and not to mention my camera.  I am careful but this is just too messy for me and troublesome.  Call me old fashioned, I just like the look of nail polish and nothing more!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact