[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Nails of the Moment - Orly Lucky Duck and Inglot

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I haven't posted a nail polish post in awhile because my hands are just wintery dry and my nails are refusing to look decent.  I finally got them to a state where they can handle a coating of color, but they aren't the best at the moment so excuse any little dry skin bits you see.

I bought Orly Lucky Duck ($7.50USD) and some others.  Actually, I wanted Fowl Play and it was sold out everywhere until I found it in a set that included Lucky Duck.  Lucky Duck isn't a polish that really catches my eye because it just looks green with no special characteristics like holograph, shimmer, or flake.  Therefore, I had to top it with some Inglot polishes.

These Inglot Polishes are from the Dream Collection ($10USD) in 201 (silver) and 207 (gold).  I thought these were going to be some type of flakey or holographic type polish that would wow me but they turned out to be little bits of holographic glitter.  The pictures on their website are prettier than what I get on my nails.  Still it is a nice topping for nails that just need that extra punch of color.  Very pretty in sunlight!





Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact