[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Eye Popping Pop Beauty Paint Duet

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I don't pay much attention to Pop Beauty because much of the stuff I see doesn't scream me.  Okay, I basically feel too old for the line.  If this line existed during my Punk/New Wave days I would have collected the entire line.  Obviously, something niggled me back to the display while I wandered around aimlessly in Ulta.  As many times I have passed this display, the Pop Beauty Paint Duets ($24USD) finally caught my eye.

I bought the Gilded/Gleam duo-an antique brass and a sparkle gold.  When I first saw this, I thought it was going to be like any cream/liquid shadows I have touched before; the slightly sticky texture with that silicone slip.  Surprisingly, this one turned out differently more of a liquid but not watery, I would say foamy.


It has that light foam texture that works wonderfully on mature lids which is a major plus.  It doesn't tighten or wrinkle the area at all.  The texture itself feels lightweight yet spreads a smooth finish of color very easily without skipping and dries to a crease proof finish.

The color can be layered on top of powder shadows or used as a base.  In the following pictures I just layered them on top of my basic eyeshadow look.

Pop Beauty Paint-Gilded

Pop Beauty Paint-Gleam

I hate to say this but I find these liquid shadows easier to work with than many of the high end cream/gel type of eyeshadows out there.  The only downside to this product is it doesn't come in many colors.

So, if you are wandering around aimlessly at your favorite beauty store that carries Pop Beauty, just check these out because you might be surprised by them too!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact