[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Woes of Fast Drying Top Coat Nail Polish - Shit List Saturday

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I haven't done one in awhile only because I didn't have anything to really make it on my list until this one.  I guess it isn't bad but I just don't like it when I can't really use it to the bottom of the bottle.

I admit I don't do nail polish posts as much probably because I play more around with my eyeliners but when I do want to do my nails, I like them to dry quickly. I was all ready to do a couple of rounds of polish for future posts until I found this product just turn into a clear bottle of cement.


See that peak forming in the bottle?  That formed when I pulled out my brush which was very hard to remove.  No, the lid wasn't stuck, it was the brush.


Check out the brush.  See how the product just swirls around it like taffy being stretched?  Yeah, I couldn't apply this onto my nails.  I really didn't know if a nail polish thinner would work because it would take a lot of it to thin this one out.  Also, it could lose its fast-drying properties.  I will just have to go out and buy another bottle.   Shit!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact