[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

NARS Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Rue Saint-Honoré

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I have many eye pencils and certainly didn't need anymore but my reasoning for buying this one is "I haven't tried it!"

I have stayed away from NARS pencils because I have found them the weakest product in the line.  The previous ones weren't exactly comfortable (hard tip) and long lasting.  Finally NARS decided to make a long lasting pencil called Larger than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($23USD)--a mouthful to say.

I bought the Rue Saint-Honoré which is a shimmery navy blue.  The texture is similar to MAC Powerpoint pencils but I find NARS pencils to be a tad more smooth to the touch.  The pigment is packed and color I find is more vibrant than MAC.

NARS Rue Saint-Honoré

This pencil is retractable so don't go finding a regular old sharpener to sharpen this.  There is a sharpener located at the very end of the pencil to bring it back to its original pointed tip.


The pencil can be smudged before it sets to its long lasting finish.  Nothing waxy or greasy about this pencil, very workable.

Definitely worth a try!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact