[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Nars Paramaribo Eyeshadow Duo Spring 2012

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I succumbed to the NARS Spring Collection 2012, well not all of it. I had to reason with myself because I really didn't need the entire collection. We will see how I feel in a couple of days and my reasoning could just fly out the window!

I bought the eyeshadow duo Paramaribo ($33USD), a beautiful duo that is described as metallic brass and metallic bronze.  They two do lean towards the green and have that slight green/gold metallic finish making them perfectly gorgeous and wearable neutrals for Spring.


Here, I have the lighter color on my lid and the darker color on the "corner" of my eye.  If you bought the Wicked duo, the colors goes with them very well.


Not too brown, not too green, not too bland--just the right colors for almost anyone!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!

Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact