[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

NARS D. Gorgeous Eyeshadow

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Do you notice how I am expanding my NARS collection? I am peck collecting (not pecker collecting) or picking out products one by one like a bird pecking at food.  I don't do a big major NARS haul, maybe because if I did I would feel buyer's remorse.  Anyway, on this somewhat guilt-free single NARS purchase, I bought an eyeshadow--D. Gorgeous.

NARS D.Gorgeous ($24USD) probably just doesn't catch your eye the first time because it looks like a color sold in many other lines. True in a sense but I tried to find a satin matte texture like this one which allowed the color to appear without "whiting" out. You know how many shadows this color just turn out with the titanium dioxide white glow in pictures? This one doesn't and I like it for it.


The color is really a very light lavender that isn't a chalky matte but a satin one that has a sheen but nothing shimmery.  It may not show up on some skin tones due to its lightness but with an eyeshadow base, a glint of color appears on the lid.  As you can see it makes a great all over base color, a nice alternative to the usual beige, ivory, and peach colors.


In the pictures I just used the color all over and combined it with NARS Coconut Grove and the Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Saint-Honoré which I reviewed here.  By the way, I am in love with these pencils!

Simple look, simple color and one that will brighten and go with the Spring weather.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact