[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Short Post - NARS Rue De Rivoli Eye Pencil

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


After buying my first long-wearing eyeliner pencil by NARS which I reviewed in this post, I decided to buy Rue de Rivoli.
Rue de Rivoli ($23USD) is a gorgeous green, a mix of olive and emerald with a metallic shine.


Like I mentioned in my previous NARS review, this pencil formula is different from the usual past NARS ones, they are smooth and long lasting like MAC Powerpoints but more vibrant in color.


I might just end up getting all of them someday because these pencils are very pretty and wonderful!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact