[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Vegan Makeup - Sneak Peek at What I Bought

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen. *

I like mineral makeup, I admit it. It is one of the easiest foundations to apply even a monkey can do it!  Lately, I have been wanting to expand my horizons a bit and try some other lines.  I have thought, well obsessed, over Christopher Drummond's vegan mineral makeup line. 

Grace often mentioned Christopher Drummond mineral makeup on her blog.  I didn't think of it much until my mum mention how much she wanted a mineral makeup that didn't make her feel dry and make her look dead. (since she is old already she figured dead would be the next look-her words!) I checked out his cosmetics but waited for some reason to purchase them. Just didn't feel like the right time. Then lo and behold, I had a dream about the line and guess what, that morning I get a tweet. The Women's Gift Set which originally sells for $95USD was on sale at Open Sky for $49! Definitely, a sign to purchase the product.



This is what the kit includes:

  • 1 Duo Phase Concealer in airless pump (7g)
  • 2 Veludo Foundation Colors, 5.0g/.18oz travel size with adjustable sifter
  • 1 Finale Finishing Powder, 2.5g/.09 oz travel size with adjustable sifter
  • 1 Saude Pele Radiance Booster, 2.0g/.07oz travel size with adjustable sifter
  • 1 Sol Bronzer, 2.0g/.07oz travel size with adjustable sifter
  • 1 SkinPrep Makeup Primer 4ml
  • 1 Animal Friendly Soft-As-Silk Flat Top full size brush

A great purchase not to mention quite a bargain.   I will do a full review on the products soon.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact