Ultraflesh UltraGlosses-Why Didn't I Buy These Sooner?

I can't believe I skipped over this line at Sephora.  Maybe, the display just didn't catch my eye; all black with black packaging kind of camouflages itself in a store that is all color.  I am sorry to see Ultraflesh leave Sephora because these glosses are great!


Ultraflesh UltraGloss Luminous High Shine Lip Glosses originally sold for $18USD but are currently on sale at Sephora for $9 making them about the same as some drugstore brands.  The glosses are housed in an airless container that brings the glosses up through the silicone tip with the twist of the container.  This is what I like about this gloss is the silicone tip, not the sponge doe-tip or the pokey synthetic brush type of applicator.  The tip allows a smooth application onto the entire lip and also easily will outline them with the longer end of the tip.  The gloss spreads easily and feels non-sticky.  It has a slight minty freshness with a cake batter type smell (or maybe I have been eating too many cupcakes). 

I bought two colors Echo-a shimmery rosey pink mauve and Heat-a sheer poppy.  Both are gorgeous and makes me want more of these glosses.



Glossy, non-sticky, nice container, nice aroma, and very wearable and beautiful color choices. I am such a fool for ignoring this line.  I need to get more while they are on sale at Sephora!

ultraflesh lipgloss ingredients:  Polysobutene, Pentaerythrityl,Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polycacyladipate-2, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Silyate, C18-36 Acid Trigylceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tridecyl Stearate, Aroma/Flavor, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Peg-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410:2), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140:1), Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470).


Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs