[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Güd Body Products by Burt's Bees

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Boy, was I surprised when I received these from Klout.  I never expected them to be full sizes and boxed in such a nice way!  If you haven't notice the Güd line in stores or online, then I think you have been living in a hole.  Okay, well maybe you have been busy digging a hole and it is time to just take a peek and check out this line of refreshingly invigorating smelling beauty products.

In a cutesy green way, Güd products have appeared on various store shelves.  Made with no parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, and without hurting a bunny's ear, these products are the hip clean products of today for yourself and for an entire family.

As I opened the box, I admit I was a bit hesitant on the scents.  I usually don't like body products that make me smell cutesy sweet.  These do have a sweet scent with a balance of neutrality. 

Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion ($7USD)


This is a moisturizing and thick but not too thick lotion.  It spreads easily and leaves no weird silicone or some film on the skin, moisturizing shea butter is an ingredient.  Cherry blossoms scent this lotion but never overpower it thanks to the soft neutral scent of almond milk.  I love this lotion because I just feel like I took a nice milk bath!



Orange Petalooza Body Wash ($7USD)


I am one that likes to wash my body with something solid instead of some liquid.  I also find many body washes leave my skin dry and irritated.  So, I was a bit scared to try this one and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.  I find it moisturizing in a sense that when I get out of the shower, I can use less lotion than usual.  The scent is an awesome blood orange instead of the usual orange.  This gives a bit of depth to the smell and balances the citrus part with a bit of hyacinth.  Very nice and refreshing.  If you shower in the morning, this will wake you up and should put you in a good mood.  Lathers easily too!



Vanilla Flame Natural Body Mist ($6USD)


I never liked vanilla worn on my body or as some scent because I found many of them sickeningly sweet.  I am a person, not a scoop of ice cream!  When I saw this to be a vanilla scent, yes, I cringed.  Well, after an initial spray, this was one that I could wear.  The scent isn't that sweet-cavity inducing smell but more of the floral type.  And, with the added scent of rice milk to give it some balance and depth, this is one simple scent worth applying morning and night!  Nothing colored about this spray, just a clear blast of prettiness.


Sometimes, feeling good doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.  In fact, you should be able to have enough product to use all over your body and not just one part of it.  Splurging is okay if you feel that product will make you feel good but sometimes, just look at your drugstore and you will find a nice line that makes you feel just as happy and at a reasonable price.  Güd is one of those lines that can do this.  If you haven't tried this line, well I can say you are missing out on something.

Disclosure: Received as a perk by @klout for my needless tweeting! I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer.  I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company.  I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact