[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

How to Wear Stila Ladies Who Lunch on Asian Eyes

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**

In my previous post I reviewed Stila's Ladies Who Lunch kit exclusively available at Ulta.  In this post I show how Asian eyes which is me can wear the look with the help of the face charts. 

These looks aren't written in detail like my Into the Palette tutorials, however they do give an idea on how to wear the colors.

On my eyes I show two different looks that are polished enough to wear day and night.  On the left I did more of a fashionable one and on the right more of a natural approach or reverse contouring of the eye approach.  Both looks were done with all the stuff included in the kit.



Starting with the look on the left, this one is more concentrated with the Rock Candy eyeliner (fab color I must say).


I used all the eyeshadows colors: Kitten, Puppy, and Twig.  (Sounds like a playful pen of animals and their toys!)  The chart below shows the placement of color.


For the right eye, the look is more conservative on the eyeliner approach.  It also uses Puppy as the browbone highlighter.  In this case, the color really contours the eye or the orbital ridge as explained in this post.  It also helps during those times of the month when your eyes tend to look puffy and you just want to feel better about yourself.



I would finish both looks with a light dusting of rosey mauve blush and a mauve lipgloss.  Simple, polished, and elegant!



Hope you found this helpful.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact