[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Manicure Monday

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I haven't posted a nail polish post in awhile because my nails just died during the winter months.  Not only that, my skin was dry and they are old.  So excuse some of the dryness you might see in the picture.


The China Glaze 3D Fantasy disappointed me in the holographic aspect.  The glitter is just holographic but the polish doesn't have that funky holographic sheen.  Still, it is a nice pinky rose color.

ORLY Sea Gurl has that nice silver and brass tone to it, check out the star!  Orly Sweet Peacock has that chrome blue effect that for some reason doesn't apply easily on my nails.  I think I have wonky nails.

OPI Blue My Mind looks deep blue purple but mostly looks blue in the light, not as dark as in looks in the bottle.

Those are my four polishes and I still have more to go.  I just wished my nails were in better condition.




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact