[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

NARS Wicked Eyeshadow Duo

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Remember when Sephora got rid of this sold this eyeshadow for a steal.  Wasn't it $10USD or somewhere around there.  I can understand why it was sold as a bargain because once I received it, I hid it in my stash.  Now, it finally gets to see daylight!

When I received this about two years ago, I hid it because memories of my youth flooded back into my mind. Well, actually it was more of my mum and her application of green eyeshadow. As a little girl way back when television shows were just turning to color, green and blue eyeshadows appeared to be the norm of many shows. These colors in turn made it popular for many women to wear. Can I say it wasn't really pretty but like all of us makeup junkies, it was just intriguing to beautify oneself.


So, when I saw the colors in this duo-a shimmery silvered green and  shimmery pistachio green.  I cringed.  I refused to wear these no matter how silky and soft looking they were.  I just felt like the 60's were calling and this was with no Don Draper!

Finally, last week I pulled out this duo and tried it out and have to say.......


I hate it!  I am not a fan of these colors.  I don't think they look good on me.  Or maybe,  I just think it looks bad on me.  Whatever I think, I am just not comfortable wearing this tone of green.  With the rest of the makeup I had on that day, I really looked like a doofus and not my snarky self.  Awful!!!  This duo is going into the reject bin.




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact