[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Juicy Orange Nails by Sephora Pantone

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I have no willpower, I bought this set along with the big set that I reviewed in previous posts.  I am not a big orange nail polish person but this is matched to Pantone color #17-1463, Tangerine Tango.  The Color of the Year Nail Enamel Set ($24USD) consists of the color in four variations of glitter, matte, shimmer, and cream.

I am not really an orange nail polish person because I always associate the color with Halloween. Just pair the color with black and it looks seasonal. These colors aren't like that. They have that juicy Spring hue to them making them fashionable.

Tangerine Tango Matte is really my favorite.  I love matte nail polish.  Something about the non-shiny look which is really different from the polish becoming dull. When the polish becomes dull, the color just isn't the same.  When the polish is matte, the color still has its vibrancy.  I also find an already made matte polish has better results than just applying a matte topcoat.  Call me picky but when I apply a matte topcoat over a regular polish, I find I have missed that certain spot on the nail which makes the shine show through and just ruins the look of the nail.




Tangerine Tango Cream has the richness of saturation on orange which leans just a tad towards a tomato red but barely.  Depending on how long you stare at it, the red appears then disappears.  (Or was it due to the cough syrup I was drinking?)  The glossy finish makes it one sexy orange to wear indoors and out.




Tangerine Tango Glitter is pure glitter in colors of orange gold, orange, and orange red.  Kinda reminds me of the chicken pox but in fashionable colors.  (Sorry, cough syrup talking again!)





Tangerine Tango Shimmer is a jellé or is it just called jelly, whichever it is a shimmer in a sheer base.  The color is the most feminine of the set, has that softness of orange with a slight pink coral undertone and gold/orange shimmer.




There you have it, the Tangerines! Give them a hand, well I did.  Anyway, I realized one thing, as my eyes water and my throat gets attacked by my raspy cough and not to mention my voice sounding like the demon from The Exorcist; I can still paint my nails!  Now, I see why nail polish is so popular, sick or well, heavily medicated or not; the application is easier than putting on eyeliner on watery eyes.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact