[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Sephora Pantone Color of the Year Collection

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


When I first heard about Sephora collaborating with Pantone, I was excited.  I have always wanted makeup based on the Pantone colors.  In fact, when I bought this book in the early 1990's, I would often take it with me to cosmetic counters to compare colors in the book.

This book has helped me distinguish the different base tones of similar colors, therefore helping me describe them better.

Now, Pantone has chosen Tangerine Tango as the color of the year.  Can I say I was a bit hesitant?  After all it is orange, well tangerine isn't exactly a color in my comfort zone.  Well, I found out that if I wasn't going to get something from the line, my mum was dead set on buying it no matter what.  After all the way she put it, Pantone based colors are hard to find in makeup.  I knew she was right.



For this post I will just summarize the products in the Collector's Edition Set ($68USD). 

I can say this much about the quality of the products, if you thought they are the same as the usual Sephora Collection; they are not.  They are of stellar quality and have a more refined texture.



The blushes are absolutely gorgeous.  If you find the blush duo a bit to bright to your liking, go with the Apricot Brandy cream blush.  It is a bit more tame but still has that fashionable status.


The eyeshadows are just awesome! Tangerine eyeshadow? No not really more of a terracotta color that can be amped up or toned down depending on what other colors you pair it with.


Tangerine eyeliner?  Why not?  Have some fun by wearing it alone or stacking it with another neutral.


Bright and vivid for Spring.  If you aren't sure how to incorporate Tangerine into your wardrobe this year, try this lipgloss.


This lipstick is bright and definitely the signature Tangerine color in this collection.  Gorgeously encased in a modernly simplistic magnetic case.  The color is daring but if you just add this to your lips and keep the rest neutral, you will be making a fashionable statement!!

I am not disappointed with this kit at all.  The price of $68 may sound like a lot to some but if you bought these individually it would add up to more.  All of the products are full size and all are great quality.  I will be reviewing these products more in depth in future posts.  Stay tuned.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact