[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Shine, Shimmer and Dimension is What You Get With LORAC Multiplex 3D Lip Glosses

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I don't think I ever did a proper review of these LORAC Multiplex 3D Lip Glosses.  I innocently started with one, and although it isn't really a collection, I do have more than one which is really more than I need.  But when I see these glosses in their display stands, the shimmer just mesmerizes and hypnotizes me into reaching into my wallet.

These LORAC 3D Multiplex Lip Glosses retail for $22USD.  The first one I bought was the 3D, a simple sheer color of bronze/copper with bits of gold shimmer and rose glitter.


This one is a very wearable color for everyone since it is so sheer.  (In this pic and in all the other pictures I applied the color on top of a lip pencil to represent the colors better.)

My second gloss is an ULTA exclusive called Ulta Glam.  This one is mauve rose with bits of pink and blue holographic glitter bits.  A nice everyday polished looking color.


My most recent buy is Untamed Sauvage (sounds wild!) which is a savage peach coral shimmer with holographic pink glitter bits.  This one is a somewhat bright color and brightens up a look for Spring.


All these glosses have brush applicators which pretty much aids in the application of this formula.  The texture is slightly thick and just slightly sticky enough so it doesn't run on the lips.  There is a slight scent or flavoring of vanilla, I think or some sweet scent that isn't too overpowering.  The colors can be worn on their own for a soft glossy look or layered on top of lip products for a more intense finish.  Either way, these glosses catches the light making the lips look luscious!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact