[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Stila Smudge Crayon - The All in One Crayon

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Stila Smudge Crayon claims to be waterproof eye primer, shadow, and liner.  Three things in one.  If only my car would turn into a plane and a boat and it would be as nifty as this crayon! Anyway, returning to the subject, I bought two of them.  One turns out to be an exclusive of Sephora.

The two pencils I bought were Dazzle (a Sephora exclusive)-a shimmery black with multi-color specks and Smoke-a shimmery silvered taupe.  These pencils are housed in their retractable containers with sharpeners disguised at one end.  The fatness of the pencil qualifies them to be a shadow pencil and the sharpening of the tip allows them to line the eyes.  The silicone polymer formula allows them to be somewhat waterproof.


I find these pencils easier than some other pencils that claim the same things.  The formula allows these to spread and stay without pulling the eyes tight or wrinkling when they become budge proof.  However, this can make the formula crease if you have oily eyelids.  Waterproof it is IF you don't rub your eyes after you dip in the water.  These can be used as an eyeshadow base or on their own like I show in the pictures.



Smoke is the one that gets the most use from me.  A nice neutral that has enough color and shimmer without looking too warm or too grey.  It is the Dazzle that doesn't work out as nicely as I had hoped.



The color goes on blotchy and is harder to spread and dries quickly.  I would only use this as an eyeliner and not a shadow.

I haven't tried any of the other colors on me but from what I have tested in store, I find the lighter colors seem to spread easier and more smoothly than the darker ones.  I don't think these are really must haves but the Smoke color is definitely a nice taupe to have if you are a taupe lover.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact