Before I start, three of the products were items I didn't pay for and in all honesty, I wouldn't post them if I didn't like them.
1) **Güd Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion ($7USD)-I received this as a perk from Klout. I reviewed the line here. I love this lotion because it has a nice fragrance and the texture of the lotion is smooth, creamy, but not slick. My skin feels like my skin but moisturized. As soon as I run out of this tube, I am going to Target and buying the pear scent which happens to be exclusive to them.
2) *Manna Cosmetics Prime Time($20USD)-This is a PR sample I received from Manna Cosmetics which I reviewed here. I like this primer/base for both my eyes and lips because it is the type that doesn't pull the skin as it dries. I recommend this eyeshadow base for people with a dry eye area. Oily lids might find this one a bit too moisturizing and possibly could crease. For the lips this is great especially if you are a lipgloss wearer like me.
3) Pop Beauty Paint Duets ($24USD)-I first reviewed this here. I honestly didn't expect to like this as much as I would but I do! A great texture and it feels good on the lids especially mature ones. I didn't know this at first, but this duo is pretty much similar to the NARS Paramaribo duo.
4) Sephora + Pantone Prisma Chrome Blush in Apricot Brandy ($16USD)-Reviewed here. I have been wearing this almost daily and boy does it look good! I am considering buying back ups.
5) Stila Rock Candy Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ($22USD)-This came in my Stila Ladies Who Lunch Kit which I reviewed here. I really like this kit and the star product of the kit is the full size eyeliner. Perfect for the warm weather, never looks harsh.
6) Christopher Drummond Veludo Velvet Foundation ($4.99USD-$65USD)-Reviewed here. There is no titanium dioxide or bismuth in this mineral foundation which makes it less drying and friendly to mature skin.
7) Ultraflesh Ultragloss in Echo ($18USD)-This line is currently being discontinued at Sephora. :-( But if you can still find it, get the glosses. I reviewed two of them here. The silicone tip makes it easy to wipe off the excess color and also easy to dip into alcohol to sanitize. Am I the only one who does this? LOL Anyway, the gloss is just easy to handle and carry around. And, the color is just right.
8) *Reviva Labs Makeup Primer ($19.50USD)-Received as a PR sample. First reviewed here. Can I say this is one excellent face primer? This one blows pro brand primers and not to mention many of the cosmetic counter items out of the water! A clear primer that doesn't feel slick or icky. Doesn't feel dry or tight and can be used on all skin types. I need back ups of this one!
9) NARS D. Gorgeous Eyeshadow ($24USD)-Reviewed here. I don't know about you but you know how hard it is to find a light, satin-matte lavender that doesn't white out or look chalky on the lids? Very hard.
There you have my TEN Favorites. All of them I currently use without any hesitation.
Disclosure: *PR samples. **Klout perk These did not influence me to list them in this post.