[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Ten of My Favorite Things So Far

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*


Many of you do a monthly post of favorite things, I do mine once in a blue moon.  The ten I chose for this post are products obtained this year so far.  I actually liked more than the ten and had to narrow the products down because I felt it would be slightly redundant and a bit long.  Anyway, here are the The Ten.

Before I start, three of the products were items I didn't pay for and in all honesty, I wouldn't post them if I didn't like them.

1) **Güd Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion ($7USD)-I received this as a perk from Klout.  I reviewed the line here.  I love this lotion because it has a nice fragrance and the texture of the lotion is smooth, creamy, but not slick.  My skin feels like my skin but moisturized.  As soon as I run out of this tube, I am going to Target and buying the pear scent which happens to be exclusive to them.



2) *Manna Cosmetics Prime Time($20USD)-This is a PR sample I received from Manna Cosmetics which I reviewed here.  I like this primer/base for both my eyes and lips because it is the type that doesn't pull the skin as it dries.  I recommend this eyeshadow base for people with a dry eye area.  Oily lids might find this one a bit too moisturizing and possibly could crease.  For the lips this is great especially if you are a lipgloss wearer like me.



3) Pop Beauty Paint Duets ($24USD)-I first reviewed this here.  I honestly didn't expect to like this as much as I would but I do!  A great texture and it feels good on the lids especially mature ones.  I didn't know this at first, but this duo is pretty much similar to the NARS Paramaribo duo.



4) Sephora + Pantone Prisma Chrome Blush in Apricot Brandy ($16USD)-Reviewed here.  I have been wearing this almost daily and boy does it look good!   I am considering buying back ups.


5) Stila Rock Candy Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ($22USD)-This came in my Stila Ladies Who Lunch Kit which I reviewed here.  I really like this kit and the star product of the kit is the full size eyeliner.  Perfect for the warm weather, never looks harsh.



6) Christopher Drummond Veludo Velvet Foundation ($4.99USD-$65USD)-Reviewed here.  There is no titanium dioxide or bismuth in this mineral foundation which makes it less drying and friendly to mature skin.



7) Ultraflesh Ultragloss in Echo ($18USD)-This line is currently being discontinued at Sephora.  :-(  But if you can still find it, get the glosses.  I reviewed two of them here.  The silicone tip makes it easy to wipe off the excess color and also easy to dip into alcohol to sanitize.  Am I the only one who does this?  LOL Anyway, the gloss is just easy to handle and carry around.  And, the color is just right.



8) *Reviva Labs Makeup Primer ($19.50USD)-Received as a PR sample.  First reviewed here.  Can I say this is one excellent face primer?  This one blows pro brand primers and not to mention many of the cosmetic counter items out of the water!  A clear primer that doesn't feel slick or icky.  Doesn't feel dry or tight and can be used on all skin types.  I need back ups of this one!


9)  NARS D. Gorgeous Eyeshadow ($24USD)-Reviewed here.  I don't know about you but you know how hard it is to find a light, satin-matte lavender that doesn't white out or look chalky on the lids? Very hard.



10)  NARS Larger than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($23USD)-Reviewed here.  Long-lasting and saturated with color, what an excellent pencil!


There you have my TEN Favorites.  All of them I currently use without any hesitation.

Disclosure: *PR samples.  **Klout perk  These did not influence me to list them in this post.




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact