Keeping my Skincare Simple-Simple Skincare

My two social media addictions appear to be Twitter and Pinterest.  Just awful that these sites have made me procrastinate such important stuff such as laundry.  Anyway, due to my constant presence on Twitter, I have gained enough Klout to qualify me for products by Simple, a UK brand that is now in the States.

Honestly, when I received the Replenishing Rich Moisturizer ($10.99USD) and Cleansing Facial Wipes ($6.99USD), I let them sit in the corner for awhile because I wasn't really expecting them to be anything I would like.


I was wrong! So wrong that I ended up buying more of the Simple products at the drugstore.  Here is why.  The Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is a simple moisturizer that hydrates my normal to dry skin effectively.  The lotion is not runny, greasy, sticky, or slick.  No heavily scented smell or anything medicinal, just smells like a skincare lotion.


The facial wipes got to me.  I usually stay away from these types of products and go for the baby wipes sold at my health food store.  Why? The facial wipes some times feel awful on my skin.  Either the wipe or the product on the wipe leaves this greasy film or some kind of layer of weirdness on my face which makes it uncomfortable to use.  OR the stuff will be so drying that I would never want to use it again.

Not this one, it is big enough to remove a full face of makeup easily without any soapy mess. There really is no cloying scent, just a clean one.  After removal of makeup, the face doesn't feel dry, tight, or with a layer of that makeup remover.  This one is a great facial wipe if you need quick change in your look because you can apply makeup right after removal without any problems of stickiness or streaking.



I was so happy with the facial wipes that I actually bought another one for back up!!  If you never tried Simple Skincare or just overwhelmed by the choices at the drugstore.  Check this line out.

What do you think? Did you get one from Klout? Are you even aware of Klout and its perks? Have you tried other products? Are you a fan of Person of Interest?  Wouldn't you like to hear Jim Caviezel narrate Mother Goose rhymes? Leave a comment below.

Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Ingredients:  Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl 3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Stearic Acid, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth 7, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol

Cleansing Facial Wipes: Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Isononanoate , Panthenol , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Ceteareth-12 , Sodium Citrate , 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1 , 3-Diol , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Disclosure:  I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer.  I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company.  I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs

Who Am I?

I am Olivia, writer of two beauty blogs with a cult following The Unknown Beauty Blog and Into the Palette. I am a B-List Beauty Blogger with a strong addiction to television!

View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs