[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Natural Lipsticks

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


An eyeshadow buying ban is really hard on someone who has an obsession with colorful pressed talc tablets, but with that comes a new point of view: lips.  I admit I have been ignoring my lips in terms of passing up many lipcolors.  So, to avoid a void in my makeup obsession, I recently purchased two of Make Up For Ever's new lipsticks.

My recent jaunt to Sephora, I acquired two of the new Rouge Artist Natural ($19USD). Unlike the Rouge Artist Intense which is saturated in color and opaque. This lipstick is moisturizing yet is saturated with color and provides a natural glossy finish.


My choices in color were a bit off from my usual.  I wanted nudes but knew that those tones would not look great on me anymore and I passed up the YLBB (your-lips-but-better) because they were sold out!  I decided to buy N45-Red; a gorgeous and what I call one of the most perfect lipstick reds around.  This one has a slight coolness to it bordering it towards a sheer cherry red.  The sheerness of it makes it wearable for casual looks and the glossiness makes it great for a modern yet classic look.  Gorgeous in every way!


My other color choice, N41-Watermelon was my take-a-chance color.  This one looks like vanilla ice cream mixed with orange juice, you know kind of like those creamsicles.  At first glance it looks a bit milky orange, maybe rendering a color of whitish orange on the lips.  So wrong!  I am so glad and enthused by this one more than the red.  This is a peachy nude without the bland beige undertone or the stark white finish.  Stays in that peach/orange color.  Retro and modern at the same time.  This one goes with retro winged eyes, smoky eyes, to natural without making the complexion ghostly.


There you have my two (so far) MUFE lipsticks. If you wanted a lipstick saturated with color without a dry finish, then check these out. 



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact