[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

No Longer a Doughnut, Maybe a Grape

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*

Picture courtesy of New Cool Hairstyles

After my glazing experience and my yearning to want more color in my hair which really stems from my ban from buying eyeshadow.  I decided to go deeper into the depths of my haircolor obsession. 

Ever since I joined Pinterest, (you can follow me if you like I am AlphaOlivia on there or just click the Pinterest icon at the side) I have been obsessed with this one picture that I repinned.

I didn't want to darken my haircolor because I tend to look really drabby with dark hair.  And as I mentioned in my previous glazing post, my hair had been lightened even more.  As a result my hair had more gold in it than I needed.  The color offered very little contrast to my pasty olive based skin tone; I figured I should do something to enhance my moontan!  And, the glazing was not enough after I got a taste of my blue raspberry glints.  I decided that I might as well try the color in the picture.  Since my hair is missing blue (due to bleach theory) putting in a bit of blue would darken it.  Actually, blue/violet which would add more spunk and go with my deepest undertone in my complexion.  (Yeah, I have purple undertones in my skin.  I think it comes from my vampire days! :p)  I didn't want my hair to get too dark so I tweaked the color a bit with other  Beyond the Zone Color Jamz to get the right mix.

The result...in bright sunlight


There is some brown peeking through and the purple will wash down a bit.

Here is my color in indoor natural light without flash.  I straightened my hair a bit.  Notice how the sides wing out?  I wanted wings like an angel!


Natural indoor lighting with flash.


I like this hair so far and it goes well with Three Custom Colors Noir lipstick!



I don't know how long I will stick with this, I have an inkling for pink coral hair.  I have a lipstick to match it too!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact