[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencils

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


My recent visit to Ulta, I was lucky enough to find a couple of Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencils ($22USD) for 75% off!  That brought them down to $5 and change.  None of the pencils were tested and all were different colors. Make up karma was with me then.

These pencils are chubby ones that can be used as eyeliners and eyeshadow.  The formula itself is more on the waxy side and not the long lasting side.  They do crease if not properly prepped.  I usually use these like my NARS which I show here.

Both brands are similar in texture, however Sue Devitt contains nylon-12 which allows the feel of a smooth finish on the lid and makes it easier to work with on mature lids.

I bought 4 colors: Tanzania-shimmery copper; Chiang Mai-shimmery charcoal; Surat-shimmery silver taupe; and Gold Reef-shimmery warm brown.


All have a sponge tip at the end which doesn't do much except wipe off the color than smudge it on the lid, better to use your own brush. 

I find these pencils better when powder shadows are layered on top of them.  (Like I mentioned before, if you have oily eyelids, wipe your lid with non-oily makeup remover first to remove the oils then prep your eye area.)  When powder is layered, there is less tendency to crease.  When used alone since it isn't a long-lasting formula, it will crease even with a crease-proof eyeshadow base. 

Honestly, I have bought these before in the old formula and didn't like them much.  This time around, I like them better.  Maybe, because they were on sale!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact