[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Glossybox the U.S. Edition

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I know you have seen the many posts on many blogs of this first Glossybox of the U.S. Edition.  I for one was surprised to be contacted by them to receive one for review.  Can I say from all the other sampler boxes I have seen on the net from other blogs, this one is icing on the cake.

I will say I have skipped most, okay all, of the sampling programs because they really don't appeal to me. Face it, some of the samples given in those programs are equivalent to the stuff many online beauty places include with their orders. The only one that I really had a curiosity for was Glossybox which happened to be everywhere but here. I envied the many bloggers from across the pond (UK) and across the border (Canada) who received one.  Now, finally there is a U.S. version.




In this box, there were five full sized items and one sampler pack.  A nice mix of color and skin care products.


I will be doing a more in depth review of some of the products in the next post.

Pretty impressive for the first box especially with a pro product Kryolan.   I wonder if there will be other pro lines in future boxes?
Okay, so what do I think about this program? Well, the price is higher than most I have seen.  It is $21USD per month for a customized box and you can sign up here.

What do I think? Stiff price yet the box has piqued my interest.  The products aren't bad and they are from stellar beauty lines.  I know some future shipments will be a disappointment and some will be thrilling.  That is the fun of getting a "surprise" box, isn't it?  Yeah, I know the price.  I will give it a chance and see how this will go.

How about you, are you interested? Or would you rather stick to the sampling programs you have now? Or would you rather use the money for something else?  Aren't you glad Supernatural has been renewed for an 8th season? Comment below. :-)

UPDATE: please read Pink Sith's blog for this here. This has got me thinking about subscribing. Hmmm.

Also forgive me on my grammar on my post title.  I should have put, "You Have Seen" and not "You Seen".  Yeah, trying to sound street cool!


Disclosure: PR sample




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact