[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

GAP Gold Rush - A Chanel Peridot Dupe

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I like my Chanel Peridot even though I spent a ludicrous price for it at the counter but after all it is Chanel and I am allowed to splurge once in a while.  Then, I see the duplicates of this polish and I am thinking, I don't need them because I have the original.  Besides, finding them is a hassle and most likely they are sold out.  However, if I ever ran into the dupes without any effort, I figured it as a sign to buy it!  The sign came when I went to the Gap for some t-shirts and in that little plastic bin standing all alone amongst the pretty pinks, steel greasy, and glitter polishes…..

Yes, I got my hands on the Gold Rush ($6USD).  In this post, I am just concentrating on the GAP version but from what I can tell there is almost no difference in color.  The difference lies more in the formula.  Chanel is more rich and smooth when it came to application, making the color appear more refined when worn.  GAP is slightly thinner in formula and the color, although still smoothly applies, is a bit flat.  Still it is a great dupe to have and GAP polishes are not disappointing (but their jeans are).





If you find Chanel's version a bit steep in price, try this one because for $6 it is a good dead ringer!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact