For those of you who don't know about the show, it is about a young woman who returns to the Hamptons to avenge her father's death. She does this by changing her name and befriending the people who betrayed her father.
|Pic courtesy of ABC|
To get Victoria Grayson's eyeshadow look, it only takes a few products and a bit of know how. First, here are the products which I would use since these are what I have. I am in no way stating that these were the products used, they are just how I interpreted her eyes.
- A crease-proof base-MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- A black eyeliner-MAC Engraved
- A shimmery dark brown shadow Stila Twig
- A shimmery warm sand beige shadow Faces Cosmetics 147
- A matte medium brown color (very important)-Kryolan TV Brown
- A face highlighter-Le Blanc de Chanel
- False Lashes-Ardell Duralash Individual lashes
Now, that you have all the cosmetics in front of you, check out my tutorial on Victoria Grayson's eyes on Into the Palette.