[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard - Another Chanel Peridot Dupe

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


As I mentioned in my last post on Chanel Peridot duplicates here, I wasn't about to go searching for a color that would sell out quickly.  I figured if I ran into it, then luck was on my side.  Luck was on my side when I saw a basket of OPI colors from the Spiderman collection.

I wasn't planning on collecting duplicates but running into something with no effort is a sign for me so I bought my little bottle of Just Spotted the Lizard.

Did I find a difference in color from my beloved Chanel Peridot?  Mostly in formula.  This one is thicker than the GAP version but just a touch thinner than Chanel.  Color wise I found the effect the same but the aqua/teal appeared to be a bit more dominant than either formula.  Or it could be the effect of the strong summer sunlight.

In cool lighting the colors are soft gold with some breezy green peeking through.



In strong sunlight the gold is more bold.


At various angles in the sunlight and shade the color goes from gold/brass/aqua.



Another fine duplicate!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact