[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Best of the Best Color Eyeshadows: Sugarpill Cosmetics

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I first mentioned Sugarpill Cosmetics about two years ago in this post.  I have to admit that when it comes to wearing eyeshadow out in public, I am the boring one and wear mostly neutrals while my mum wears the colors.  Due to this habit, I do have a vast array of colors that I use for eyeliners.  (Like you didn't know I like eyeliners!)  And out of all my colored shadow whether they be a pro brand, cosmetic brand, or drugstore brand; Sugarpill Cosmetics are the best!


Yes, Sugarpill eyeshadows are the best when it comes to color saturation and texture.  The shadows are richly and highly pigmented all the while their texture is silky smooth.  These two are hard to achieve because one gets sacrificed for the other.  These photograph so well and true that other shadows appear very dim when applied next to these. 

What I like about these shadows is the versatility of them.  I can use them wet without any color sacrifice.  What I see in the pan is the color I will get when applied wet. 


In the following eye look, I used Sugarpill Love+ and Poison Plum as eyeliners.  I didn't use an eyeliner sealer but rather a non-oily eye makeup remover which I explain the use of it here.


Other products I used to line the eyes are the Pop Beauty Paint Duet and Faces Eyeshadow 73.


See how vibrant Sugarpill shadows are?  They are unbelievable!  If you haven't tried this indie cosmetic line, you are definitely missing out!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact