I won a set of Deborah Lippmann Run the World (Girls) Set ($45USD). I admit I had some trepidation for this neon set but soon that was put to rest because of two things: color saturation and texture.
There are five neon colors described as the following:
- I KISSED A GIRL poppin' pink-definitely a hot pink
- IT GIRL yellin' yellow-yes, it is yellow but not a murky sickly one
- HOLLABACK GIRL outrageous orange-I consider this the warm coral
- NASTY GIRL flaming fuchsia-I don't see this as fuchsia but a neon purple
- PARTY GIRL sassy salmon-Another coral leaning a bit on the pink
Disclosure: I won this on Twitter! Tweet! Tweet! Thank you @deborahlippmann!