[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Deborah Lippmann Run the World (Girls) Set

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Last year I wasn't too enthralled with neons as you can read by this post.  So, I had no thought of neons for the summer this year until I won on Twitter.  Tweet! Tweet!

I won a set of Deborah Lippmann Run the World (Girls) Set ($45USD).  I admit I had some trepidation for this neon set but soon that was put to rest because of two things: color saturation and texture.


There are five neon colors described as the following:
  • I KISSED A GIRL poppin' pink-definitely a hot pink
  • IT GIRL yellin' yellow-yes, it is yellow but not a murky sickly one
  • HOLLABACK GIRL outrageous orange-I consider this the warm coral
  • NASTY GIRL flaming fuchsia-I don't see this as fuchsia but a neon purple
  • PARTY GIRL sassy salmon-Another coral leaning a bit on the pink
The colors are truly saturated and even though they do have that candy neon bit of fun going on; they do have the personality of sassiness!  The texture of these are nothing like the neons I have tried last year.  The formula applies smoothly thus smoothing themselves out after application eliminating the markings of brushstrokes.  This is what makes Deborah Lippmann nail polish so great and I am sure this is one of the reasons why she has such a famous clientele. 



Aren't they pretty and perfect for the summer?

 Disclosure: I won this on Twitter! Tweet! Tweet! Thank you @deborahlippmann!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact