[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Eye Looks that Never Made It Just Because

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

Or did they and I don't remember.  I had some pictures of some eye looks I did on myself.  For one reason or another I never posted them.  I think the main reason could have been that I forgot what I had used thus the face chart I created which I never use. 

In this first set of pictures I was just playing with eyeliner.   I don't know what eyeliners I used but I should remember since they are pretty! Damn me for not writing down what I used!


The next looks are neutrals with the exception of the first one which was posted in this post but without the pink liner.


And last but not least, the eye look that I never finished because of my cat.  Midway through this eye look I had to break and feed Ms. Siamese.  She took one look at me and gasped!  Yes, a cat can gasp!  I took it as a sign.  What was I doing? After all the eye look would look good on me only if I were at least 20 years younger.  Or if I were playing some witchy character in some play but other than that, I don't want to see my cat gasp ever again!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact