[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Hey Ombré - Look at My Eyeliner

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Ombré appears to be the fashionable thing today and it is everywhere from hair to nails.  I for one have no talent when it comes to doing my nails.  Actually, I am just lazy and would rather allow my brain to rest and ogle over the hot looking young guys like Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles on my television.  As for hair, I am slightly baffled because I had that look back in the 80's and it was called growing-out-my-roots.  But no matter, with the economy tanking, and haircolor not being cheap.  Putting a fashionable name on a process will always pique everyone's interest.

But why stop at just the hair and nails. I for one am a big eyeliner "geek".  (Is there such thing as an eyeliner geek or eyeliner nerd?)  I will probably take more time on my eyeliner than any other makeup application because I am that kind of person!  Anyway, I thought that Ombré look should be extended to eyeliner and worn in public.  You know, make it a fashionable trend.  I did two of them the past week with the green and the purples.

For the greens I used Maybelline  Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald, NARS Rue De Rivoli, and YSL Jade Black.

And the liner came out like this:


For the purples I used NYX Lavender, MAC Half-Wild, and Tarte Blackened Plum.


My purple ombré eyeliner look:


There you have it, possibly another trend.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact