[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The I-Liner Chronicles - The Beach Scene

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Okay, so you saw my last post on the beach nails which was a fair attempt at nail art.  I decided to apply these colors in eyeliner form.  Of course, not the actual nail polish colors themselves although I do wish that some of my nail polish colors had eyeliner partners.  (I am disappointed at the lack of eyeliner colors available compared to nail polish.)  I tried to find similar colors in eyeshadow form or mixed colors to make a close match.  Here is what I came up with.

For my beach inspired eyeliner colors, I used Faces Eyeshadow 261, YSL Sea Black, and just a mix of some cream shadows.

And this is how I applied it onto my eyes.  I first used the darkest color (YSL) on the outer corners of my eyes-top and bottom.  Then took the brassy color and applied it to thirds of the lashline.  I used the Faces 261 on top from inner to outer corner in the winged liner look then applied to the bottom third.



Here it is with the nails.


I know, gotta work on it more.  But remember, don't wear just one color of eyeliner, wear several.  And the best thing, eyeliner looks good on everyone and at any age!  Keep On Eyelinin'!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact