[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Failed Manicure - My Failed Attempt at Dotting

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I don't know what it is with me but I can't do nail art.  As much as I see all those cool pictures on many blogs and try my hand at some of the techniques, my brain just won't concentrate on my bottles of polish.

Take for example dotting. Yes, it is a simple procedure of just taking that dotting tool and applying color. I did that but then one dot turned out way bigger than the others and that left me unhappy.  This eventually led me to smearing the dots.  Total failure in the terms of dotting.

As a base I used China Glaze Passion which is a brassy gold.  For my smeared dots I used Essie Off the Shoulder (Klout Perk), Finger Paints Expressionist Red, and Faces Cosmetics 307.



No dots just smeared stripes!  However, I think it is a nice color combination.

Disclosure: Essie was a Klout perk.  Faces Cosmetics was a PR sample.

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact